The FG085 is a low cost yet versatile function generator capable of producing signals of many different waveforms. As an easy-to-use tool operation of FG085 is very simple and straightforward. It is an ideal test/experiment tool for electronic hobbyists and students.
- Generating continuous waveforms of Sine, Square, Triangle, Ramp (up and down), and Staircase (up and down)
- Generating user defined arbitrary waveforms (AWG)
- Generating frequency sweeping signals of selected waveforms. Start frequency, stop frequency, and sweep rate can be independently set
- Generating servo test/control signals in micro-second resolution with user programmable pulse width, amplitude, and cycle
- Setting of frequency (or period), amplitude, and offset is done with digits - quick and straightforward
- Variable duty cycle from 1% - 100% for square signal
- Frequency (period), amplitude, and offset can be incrementally adjusted with rotary encoder
- ncremental step size can be set to any value. Very convenient for quickly adjust frequency/cycle arount a certain point or over a range
- Trigger input available
- Synchorous output available for sweeping mode
- Settings are memorized after power down
- Can be used as an adjustable DC voltage source by setting frequency to 0
Power adapter and output cable are included.
Programmer is required to update firmware for this instrument. We recommend customers who purchase FG085 considering this AVR USB Programmer (also from JYE Tech).
- Quick Use Guide
- Assembly Guide
- How to Generate User Defined Waveform
- FG085 Waveform File Format
- Waveform Template File
Manufacturer website: www.jyetech.com