- Better structure. The bulky pin-headers connecting the LCD and main board in old DSO138 has been elimintated. The soldering of these pin-headers is problematic for beginners.
- USB or battery powered. This is much more convenient to be used as a portable device. New version analog board (PN: 109-13801-00H, aka "H version") can accommodate a battery charger JYE118 (see here) to make the device more practical.
- External trigger input. This input can accept a TTL or LVTTL signal as trigger source.
- Serial output of waveform data. This mean captured data can be saved and displayed by PC. For example, this photo shows a captured single byte (0x35) sent from a serial port at 115200bps. This photo shows the same waveform displayed on PC using Gnuplot.
- Use as general controller. The main board can be used as a general purpose control board with LCD display.
Current board versions:
- Main board: Ver. I (most updated)
- Analog board: Ver. H (most updated)
Optional parts for DSO138mini:
Please visit https://jyetech.com/Products/LcdScope/e138mini.php
Manufacturer website: www.jyetech.com