- We can ship all in-stock orders in 3 - 5 business days once your payment is received.
- All items are tested and carefully hand-packed before sending.
- With standard courier practice, you check the contents of the parcel before signing for your goods. If you do not we can't be held responsible for any damage that may have occurred in transit.
- Actual shipping costs are calculated during checkout. For an estimate before checkout, please add the items you intend to order to your cart, and then click "Estimate Shipping" from the Shopping Cart page. This will provide a list of estimates for the shipping methods available to your selected destination.
- We will ship according to the shipping address you provided. Please notify us any address change before your order is marked "Delivered" to avoid parcel loss.
- Most shipments are originated from China.
- For order below US$100 we offer flat rate worldwide shipping by registered air mail.
- For order of US$100 or more, we offer free worldwide shipping by registered air mail.
- Please note that by registered air mail your order could take 2 - 4 weeks or longer to arrive. Shipping time is greatly affected by factors beyond our control, like weather, post office delay, custom and etc. Additional delay could happen at holidays like Christmas, Chinese New Year, etc. We couldn't guarantee a timely delivery but will perform the best on our side. But if you don't receive your order after 60 days please notify us. We will follow up with shipping company from our side and will resend your order if delivery is not confirmed.
- For customers who want expedited delivery they can select courier shipping option at checking out. Deliveries by courier usually take 4 - 9 days to arrive and are fully trackable. Typical couriers we use are DHL and EMS.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- You should expect to pay any amount charged by the government in your respective country. This includes, and is not limited to, duties, taxes and any extra fees charged by the courier company. We will not hold responsible for any extra charges once the original package has been shipped.
- If the customer refuses to pay these extra charges, the return shipping and any additional fees will be taken out of the cost of the order, with any remaining funds being refunded to the customer.
- Customs are quite different in each country. Please comment while you are placing order about the requirements, we will support as much as possible.