DSO112A is an upgraded model of DSO112
with re-designed schematic and PCB. Due to the new design this oscilloscope becomes more accurate and reliable. Up to 2mV/div sensitivity and ultra low background noise made the device particularly useful for measuring weak signals. While keeping all performance of DSO112 this new model brings in the following improvements:
- Maximum sensitivity is increased to 2mV/div (older version is 5mV/div) with low background noises.
- Fixed vertical position mismatch problem which has been a major drawback with the older version.
- Save/recall up to 24 parameter presets. This allows quick setup for frequently performed measurements.
- Expanded and improved on-screen measurement displays which include frequency, Vmax, Vmin, Vavr, Vpp, and Vrms.
- Added external trigger feature.
- Provided a two-way serial control interface which can output data/measurements and receive commands. This will make the device suitable for integration to customer applications.
- Replaced out-dated miniUSB connector with more popular microUSB connector.
- Enclosure strength enhanced.